Welcome to the Heartland Bible Church Website.
Here at Heartland Bible Church, we earnestly desire to live our lives pleasing to God.
Our services offer a mixture of contemporary and traditional worship music and a strong teaching of Biblical truth.
9:00 AM - Sunday School
10:00 AM - Worship Service (See Sunday Service
6:00 PM - Evening Service Orders tab above)
We believe that there are only two ways to live. Curious? Read more about it here.
If you think that Christianity is just another religion, please read this.
What is the Church to be? Why do we exist? Sometimes such basic questions are not easily answered. But such questions are clearly answered in God’s Word. He has called the Church into being for a reason, and though God’s purposes for the church can be described Biblically in different ways, one that we believe accurately summarizes the Biblical data is three-fold: Exaltation, Evangelism, and Edification. See Philosophy of Ministry tab, below.
What do we teach and believe? Our complete Doctrinal Statement is here.
• Nature of God: We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are identical in essence, equal in power and glory, and possess precisely the same attributes and perfection.
• Jesus Christ: We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God; that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, in order that He might redeem sinful man.
• The Condition of Man: We believe that even though all people are made in the image and likeness of God, humanity is plagued with a fallen nature due to the disobedience of Adam.
• Salvation: We believe that salvation is the gift of God's grace given to all who put their trust in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Salvation cannot be gained by good works, but only through the finished work of Jesus Christ. This includes His death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead.
• The Second Coming of Christ: We believe in the personal, pretribulational coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church and His subsequent premillennial return to earth to establish His one-thousand year earthly kingdom.